Prices for hiring a motorcycle and guiding
No charge is made for use of our protective clothing or accidental damage, except for a couple of exceptions. These include ignoring a direct request from a leader, not looking ahead and crashing as a consequence, and any riding behavour which is causing danger to yourself, other riders or users of the roads or byways, i.e. walkers, cyclists and horse riders. Our motorcycles are fitted with special folding mirrors designed for trail riding. If you break a mirror because you crash on a green lane and the mirror is in the "road" position, we will ask you to pay £20 to replace it. If you prefer not to have a mirror, please ask Colin to take it off before we begin, or you can leave folded in.
We are not taking a deposit at the moment because of lockdown. We will ask you to pay in full the day before your riding day. Please note that accommodation is not included in these prices.
You can download the pricelist if you wish.
|Hire bike price per person||One day||Two days||Three days||Three day High Wales Tour|
|Price for each person||£210||£380||£550||£470|
|Guiding price each rider with their own bike|
Mid week £100
|Five or more bikes||£40||£30||£70|
|Joining hire bike days||£30||£25||£60|
|Owners of Ls, Rallys and new TRF members first day||Free of charge!||Free||£30|
- Dates for hire bikes are allocated first come, first served.
- If you wish to reserve an exclusive date for your group of less than six people, you will need to choose a mid week date.
- If the date chosen cannot be adhered to, you may change the date.
- Gift vouchers do not require a date to be set in advance.
You can book by email, landline phone 01686 430522, mobile phone or text 017849 760722, or by filling in the form on the contact page.
- For our requests and requirements, please see our Terms and Conditions for hire bikes and guiding.
- If you are new to trail riding, you might find our rider tips page useful.
You are welcome to download a pdf gift voucher free of charge which you can print yourself. If you wish to receive a printed gift voucher, please email or phone Marianne on 01686 430522. When the date has been decided for riders hiring bikes, the deposit will be required.