Booking a Trail Ride
We like to make sure that our trail riding days are exactly what you want. From November to mid March, dates are reserved but provisional until the day before. If you wish to cancel or postpone because the weather forecast is bad in winter, that is fine with us! We will cancel you if we have to self isolate or the forecast is dangerous for riding, i.e. below freezing or a named storm with very high winds. We will ride in rain as it is not unusual for the forecast to be wrong and a day which looks bad, actually turns out to be OK! We are flexible and offer a range of experiences, so please get in touch.
You can contact me, Marianne, by email, landline phone 01686 430522, mobile phone or text 07849 760722, or by filling in the form below. Many thanks. We really do look forward to hearing from you!
If you leave a message and I do not phone you back, it may be that the message is indistinct and someone else has phoned afterwards so I am unable to retrieve your number by 1471. Our landline comes over a mountain so the quality is not always good. Please email or try again. Thanks.
- If you enquire about a date for hire bikes, I will reserve it for you for up to a week.
- To confirm your riding day with hire bikes between March and October , you will need to day a deposit.
- If the date chosen cannot be adhered to, you may change the date.
- Gift vouchers do not require a date to be set in advance. The deposit will be required when the date is set.
- Guiding does not require a deposit, but full payment may be required three weeks in advance.